Customer Service Representative NYC
|Title:||Customer Service Representative NYC|
|Wage:||$30K to $40K|
DescriptionEXIGIS, LLC., the leading provider of business process automation software and services for risk management, insurance and trade finance applications, is seeking Customer Service Representatives for our New York office.
Our Customer Service Representatives are expected to delight our customers and exceed their service expectations. They interact with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and technical support requests about EXIGIS products and services.
- Deal directly with customers by telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and respond promptly.
- Keep detailed records of customer issues and actions taken.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Direct technical support requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Be pleasant and friendly!
SCOPEProvides service to our customers, their vendors and insurance contacts. Serves as the initial point of contact for inbound service inquiries and collects information necessary to identify issues and work toward resolutions. Completes presentment activities and other projects as assigned. Responsible for maintaining accurate metrics of all activities and interactions.
- Communicating effectively
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Documenting procedures
- Recording service metrics
- A minimum of an Associate or Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of related customer service and support experience.
- Possess a customer service orientation with knowledge of customer support best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- An active listener with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset with a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Must be proficient with web applications as well as the MS Office suite of applications.
- Candidates must live within 45 minutes of Manhattan, New York (no relocation will be considered).
- With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications